Sunday, June 26, 2011

Dusting off the cobwebs

It's been a long time, so much so that I've almost forgotten the password to this account, but it's time to return to this blog. The place where I share my experiences in this marriage. It's been almost 2 years since we moved into the Burrow and so much has happened since then.

We're now happily settled into our own place. We're not the best housekeepers in the world, but we get by. Much improvements needed, but I'm sure we'll get there.

The reason why I've decided to revisit this blog is because something major has happened in my life and I needed an outlet where I could share my story anonymously.

I admit that I have a more active blog elsewhere, but I'm not ready to share the story openly coz it doesn't just concern me. It concerns my family too. So bear with me while I walk you through the past 2 months of my life.

No comments: